An Abstract must be submitted online which should concisely define the theme of the paper. The abstract should confine to the word limit of 500 words and must provide a clear outline of the paper.
Full paper submission
The teams shortlisted on the basis of abstracts will have to submit the full paper. The paper must strictly confine to the standards of IEEE as mentioned in the Rules and Regulations tab.
✼ Teams selected on the basis of the abstract will have to give their presentation in Spoorthi 2017.
✼ Those who are selected for the final round should send an email consisting of the necessary information within 3 days of declaration of the result.
✼ The mail should consist of the following things:1. Acknowledgement that you are aware of being selected.
2. Details of all the team members i.e, Names, Departments, Contact no.s, Name of the college, etc in a tabular format.
3. Confirmation of your presence for the Final event.
✼ The format of the Final Presentation is given below:1. The participants should give their presentation in Open Document Presentation format.
2. Only picture clippings and graphs may be used.
3. Recorded dialogues or movie clippings are not allowed.
4. Hardware for presentation will be provided by us.
5. The teams will get 7 minutes to present their idea. This will be followed by a Q&A session by the honorable judges and the audience present the next 3 minutes.
6. Marks will be deducted for every minute exceeded after the 7 minute limit.
7. All members of the team should be present during the presentation.
✼ The decision of the judges and the organizers will be considered final and abiding.
Rules and Regulations
✼The contest is open to circuit branch students.
✼ There can be a maximum of two members per team.
✼ The last date for the online Abstract submission is 16th March 2017.
✼ Along with your abstracts, you need to give the details of the registration transaction pay slip. Payment can be made in person also.
✼ Only once your transaction has been verified, your abstract will be considered.
✼ The entries selected will be duly informed 5 days prior to the last date of abstract submission.
✼ The final selection will be done on the basis of abstract submission.
✼ The paper must be in the IEEE TWO COLUMN format.
✼ The paper should not contain more than 8 typed pages.
✼ Bring atleast two hardcopies of final paper.
✼ The submission should only be in ".odp " format.
✼ Teams should mention their full details in the paper.
✼ All submissions of abstracts as well as full papers must be sent as an attachment to email@example.com
With Open office / Libre office